Join our team as a Technical Consultant and become a crucial part of the team by utilising your technical knowledge to implement and configure the dynamic Galvanize data analytic solution in client environments across the African continent. As a Technical Consultant you will be responsible for ensuring that the solution is configured and provide hands-on enablement and training to ensure that clients are able to correctly utilise the software solution to continuously assess risks hidden within their critical ERP processes.
- Ensure excellent quality of stakeholder engagement and client relationships.
- Provide world-class technical services to our clients.
- Constantly be updated on new releases, features and functionality to train clients as well as internal stakeholders.
- Prepare adequately for client engagements and own all relevant documentation.
- Ensure all internal and external stakeholders are consistently communicated with, and expectations are met and managed.
- Identify and communicate innovations or knowledge that is created/implemented.
- Consistently show the ability to identify risks and issues threatening the success of your deliverables and understand the impact that it has on your work or project, ensure you think about possible mitigations before raising.
- Ensure excellent productivity in available hours and deliver work within agreed time frames.
- Ensure that all administrative tasks are completed timeously, namely timesheets, project sign off’s, and client communications where applicable.
Technical Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Technical troubleshooting skills – Operating System and 3rd party applications.
- Software installation knowledge.
- IT-orientated and technology-savvy.
- Must have/show interest in the auditing environment.
Behavioural, Software Competencies & Skills
- Strong work ethic.
- Attention to detail and a passion for accuracy.
- Aptitude to learn new software quickly.
- Desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and self-manage.
- Ability to prioritize and remain focused on the job at hand.
- Ability to take direction.
- Display professional business etiquette.
- Ability to clearly communicate and manage client expectations.
- Excellent ability to develop strong client and stakeholder relationships.
- Self-starter who is pro-active and can both identify project risks and address these successfully.
Educations & Qualifications
- Completed BCom/BSc in Information Systems or similar tertiary qualification.
- Galvanize Certification (desirable requirement).
- SQL Certification (desirable requirement).
Details of Experience
- 2 years technical support experience in an IT environment.
- Galvanize Application Experience (desirable requirement).
- ERP backend knowledge.