Join our dynamic SurTech services team as a GRC Software Implementation Consultant. Be a crucial part of our team by way of utilising your internal audit and risk management knowledge as well as passion for people, whilst training and implementing our software.
- Ensure excellent quality of stakeholder engagement, and client relationships.
- Provide world-class Galvanize/HighBond configuration, support, and consulting services to our clients.
- Provide training and skills transfer on the software implemented.
- Ensure training documentation is of a high quality and continuously being updated.
- Constantly be updated on new releases, features and functionality to train clients as well as internal stakeholders.
- Prepare adequately for client engagements and own all relevant documentation.
- Ensure all internal and external stakeholders are consistently communicated with, and expectations are met and managed.
- Identify and communicate innovations or knowledge that is created/implemented.
- Consistently show the ability to identify risks and issues threatening the success of your deliverables and understand the impact that it has on your work or project, ensure you think about possible mitigations before raising.
- Ensure excellent productivity in available hours and deliver work within agreed time frames.
- Ensuring that all administrative tasks are completed timeously, namely timesheets, project sign off’s, and client communications where applicable.
Technical Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proven and well-developed technical internal audit knowledge.
- Solid experience in writing business rules for internal audit purposes.
- IT-orientated and technology-savvy.
Behavioural, Soft Competencies & Skills
- Strong work ethic.
- Attention to detail and a passion for accuracy.
- Desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Good ability to transfer knowledge and conduct one-on-one training.
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and self-manage.
- Ability to prioritize and remain focused on the job at hand.
- Ability to take direction.
- Attitude for learning & innovation.
- Display professional business etiquette.
- Ability to clearly communicate and manage client expectations.
- Excellent ability to develop strong client and stakeholder relationships.
- Self-starter who is pro-active and can both identify project risks and address these successfully.
Education & Qualifications
- Completed degree in Internal Audit (NQF level 7).
- Galvanize Certification (desirable requirement).
Details of Experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an internal audit role.
- Experience in Galvanize (ACL) software (desirable requirement).
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) (desirable requirement).
- Training/facilitation experience (desirable requirement).
- Audit management software experience (Teammate, BarnOwl, CURA, ACL GRC).
- MS Office.