Data Analytics Consultant Needed! Join the dynamic SurTech services team as a Data Analytics Consultant. Be a crucial part of our team by way of utilising your audit knowledge and passion for people, whilst working closely with our Galvanize sales and product team.
- Ensure excellent quality of stakeholder engagement, and client relationships.
- Provide word-class Galvanize/Data Analytics configuration, coding, testing, support, and consulting services to our clients
- Constantly be updated on new releases, features and functionality to train clients as well as internal stakeholders.
- Prepare adequately for client engagements and own all relevant documentation.
- Ensure all internal and external stakeholders are consistently communicated with, and expectations are met and managed.
- Identify and communicate innovations or knowledge that is created / implemented.
- Consistently show the ability to identify risks and issues threatening the success, of your deliverables and understand the impact that it has on your work or project, ensure you think about possible mitigations before raising.
- Ensure excellent productivity in available hours and deliver work within agreed time frames.
- Ensuring that all administrative tasks are completed timeously, namely timesheets, project sign off’s, and client communications where applicable
Education & Qualifications
- Completed degree in Internal Audit (NQF level 7) or equivalent
- Galvanize Certification (desirable requirement)
Details of experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a data analytics role.
- Audit management software (Teammate, BarnOwl, CURA, ACL GRC/HighBond)
- MS Office
What would make the applicant successful in the role?
An individual who is passionate about data analytics and the value that technology can add to this space. They should be comfortable working independently and building strong relationships with a diverse client base.