The key to great relationships between employees and workspaces
The average person spends one third of their life at work. That is a long time. What if we told you that, that same person uses around 20 of those working days looking for something as simple as a meeting room. A total waste of time, right? Now consider this in terms of lost productivity and revenue opportunities for your business.
Cataly5t is a leader in intelligent workspace technology that transforms the way businesses work. With smart workspace technologies not only can you take care of your meeting room problems, but you have the ability transform your entire workspace. Founded on the principle of driving business forward through innovative technology, the company works closely with corporate real-estate providers, facilities management, and intelligent building teams to create amazing workplace experiences for everyone. By understanding the type of space you need and how it is utilised, you can optimise it for a more productive, healthier, happier workforce. Sounds like a win-win situation.
Intelligent workspace technology transforms workspaces to encourage employee engagement and improved customer experiences, whilst reducing real-estate costs and optimise facilities management. This is achieved through work class smart technology that integrates with workspace management, smart building, smart offices, smart retail and hybrid-work strategies.
Intelligent workspaces offer advanced technology benefits:
- Optimise the value-driven from your people, assets and real estate
- Support your hybrid-work and Return-to-office (RTO) initiatives
- Improve your employee experience
- Help employees to align schedules with colleagues
- Assist with booking work and meeting spaces
- Provide insights into building, floor, office or retail store space-utilisation trends
- Positively impact the employee wellness within the environment
- Improves the usability & productivity of assets and space
- Increases employee satisfaction and wellbeing
- Provides tools for social distancing and Covid safe requirements